February 9, 2024
November 21, 2023
The Godfrey Hotel Boston has the opportunity to own a sponsored content program with Boston Common. For six months, our unique platform of online, social media, and email marketing will include custom content that will showcase different aspects of The Godfrey Hotel Boston, with a focus on luxury amentities, business travel, and events. The program will run in the following markets:
Washington D.C. (capitolfile-magazine.com)
New York (gotham-magazine.com)
Philadelphia Style (phillystylemag.com)
The program will serve to generate awareness for The Godfrey Hotel Boston among our engaged online audience, driving traffic to the brand's website to ultimately increase reservations.
Boston Common will work in consultation with The Godfrey Hotel Boston to create and promote engaging online content. The program will consist of 4 elements:
Boston Common will produce custom content relating to The Godfrey Hotel Boston. Our online editors will work closely with your team to develop topics that are
in line with your marketing goals and objectives. Possible topics ideas could include a combination of (but are not limited to):
"The Top 10 Things For a Business Traveler to do in Boston"
"Dining to Impress Your Most Important Clients"
"How to Speak Bostonian When in Town for Business"
"Meeting Locations That Maximize Productivity"
Boston Common will ensure that the content resonates with your target audience, while still being timely and relevant to our readers. All content will contain custom CTA encouraging people to visit godfreyhotelboston. .
The Godfrey Hotel Boston has the opportunity to reach our list of high-quality, opt in subscribers via our email marketing program, with inclusion in both of the
- Monthly e-newsletters, via promo edit or leaderboard display ad.
- Dedicated e-blasts. Content can be determined after consultation between The Godfrey Hotel Boston & Boston Common content editors, but could possibly include a giveaway/competition (such as a free weekend at The Godfrey Hotel Boston). Boston Common is then able to provide The Godfrey Hotel Boston with the user data (including email addresses) of all subscribers who click to enter, for The Godfrey Hotel Boston to use for their own purposes.
Boston Common will promote The Godfrey Hotel Boston to our engaged followers via our social media channels. Content can be determined after consultation between The Godfrey Hotel Boston & Boston Common content editors.
Boston Common will provide The Godfrey Hotel Boston House Priority ROS advertising for the duration of the program (970x90 large leaderboard, 300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial).
Per market deliverables:
- 4 pieces of sponsored content (each running for 2 weeks and receiving prime placement in the
homepage rotator, for the duration of the program)
- 2 dedicated e-blasts, to be activated at any point during
program duration, with option for user-data share
- 2 spots in monthly e-newsletter (choice of leaderboard or promotional edit placement)
- 4 sponsored Instagram posts
- 4 sponsored Twitter posts
- 4 sponsored Facebook posts
- 8 weeks house priority ROS advertising for the duration of the program (970x90 large leaderboard,
300x250 medium rectangle, 300x600 half page, and 728x90 interstitial)
Total Net Investment: $35,000
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $250,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 180,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 390,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence across the US, with 50,000+ Twitter followers, 44,000+
Facebook likes, and 44,000+ Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 38,000+ high quality, opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
For further information, please contact: